It’s Time to Get Rich: Investing in the 5 Best Casino Stocks in the USA!
Ready to get your piece of the action? Investing in casino stocks could be your smartest move this year! Despite the state-by-state rollouts of legal online gambling, real-world casinos in the US are still bringing in big money to their investors. Here’s a list of five casino stocks that Wall Street experts have identified as the safest, with the best chance for return on investment.
The 5 Best Casino Stocks in the USA
Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- This stock has definitely been on a roller coaster ride for the last few years.
- But with a highly diversified footprint Caribbean, Asia and the US, it has found its grounding again.
- The company runs The Venetian Resort and Marina Bay Resort in Las Vegas and The Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
MGM Resorts International
- MGM is one the largest entertainment and hospitality companies in the world.
- It operates some of the world’s iconic properties, including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage and New York-New York.
- It’s stock has been steadily climbing since 2017 and is predicted to continue that trend.
Wynn Resorts Limited
- Wynn is the main Las Vegas strip competitor to Las Vegas Sands Corporation, owning iconic hotels like Wynn Las Vegas, Encore and Wynn Palace.
- Its performance has been a bit volatile over the past few years, but stock prices are set to rise in 2020.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- The company owns and operates over 50 casinos and 7 golf courses across 13 US states.
- It’s been on a steady growth curve since 2018 and its stock outlook is predicted to be bullish in 2020.
Penn National Gaming
- Penn is a leader in gaming and hospitality, with properties spanning the US.
- It owns and operates more than 40 properties across 19 US states.
- Its stock has been steadily rising since 2017 and has seen an impressive growth rate.
Which of these 5 Casino Stocks is Right For You?
All of the stocks on this list have seen substantial growth and as far as investors are concerned, they all carry a low risk of loss. But when it comes to choosing the best stock for your portfolio, you need to take your own goals, risk tolerance and current market trends into consideration.
Here’s a quick overview of the five stocks and their current market outlook: Las Vegas Sands, MGM Resorts International and Wynn Resorts are all expected to continue to see growth while Caesars and Penn National are predicted to level off in 2020.
When it comes to investing in casino stocks, the best advice is to watch the market, gauge the performance of the stocks, and then decide when is best for you to invest. There’s never been a better time to get rich betting on the 5 best casino stocks in the USA!